Cold storage insulated panels, also known as sandwich panels, insulated wall panels, insulated roofing panels; heat, water, and sound insulation and having insulating structure is fire safety panels. Extremely economical, beautiful and high-quality cold storage insulated panels, protects your products from deterioration under different temperature conditions.
Cold Storage Insulated Panels Advantages
Cold storage insulated panels are highly preferred in recently and have many advantages. Having an insufficient cooler, due to poor quality material, unfortunately, cause the deterioration of certain, particularly sensitive food products. The sandwich panels are insulated wall panels, insulated roofing panels of Teknotek Coolers.The sandwich panels are offered with suitable and advantageous prices, prevent your products from spoiling by keeping them until the expiration date. So your factories do not expose to economic loss.
Cold storage panels which produced with the eccentric system used for cooling storages are easily disassembled and assembled. Insulated panels manufacture in different sizes according to the product you want to put on are manufactured the dimensions of 114 cm and 1200 cm.
Insulated panels for cold storage, manufactured from galvanized sheet metal, polyester painted sheet and stainless steel sheet are 6 cm to 20 cm thick. This thickness is able to meet all cooling needs, including quick freezing.
Properties of Cold Storage Insulated Panels
Cold storage panels , consisting of three parts, wall and ceiling, floor, insulation have different characteristics:
- The internal surface is 12 mm thick.
- Surface layers made from Birch wood are non-slip and moist.
- It is easy to maintain.
- The upper part is dark brown and hexagonal.
- The top part is plywood covered with phenolic resin laminated at a density of 240 g / m2.
- The outer surface is made of 0.50 mm thick hot-dip galvanized sheet.
- Floor panels have a 3000 kg / m2 uniform load carrying capacity.
- Cold room wall and ceiling panels have CE certificated polyurethane filler which provides high thermal insulation. This filling reduces energy expenditure and ensures the long-term preservation of products.
- Cold room and ceiling panels are made of PVC, polyester, Cr-Ni and galvanized on both surfaces. However, it may be done with one or more of these substances if desired.
- Industrial cold rooms are produced according to desired dimensions.
- Wall, floor and ceiling panels can be produced in thicknesses of 60, 80, 100, 120, 150 and 200 mm, 1114 mm wide and optionally 500-12.000 mm.
- Polyurethane rigid foam with a density of 42 kg / m3 is injected between the surfaces of the panels.
- The panels are connected to each other by a special eccentric locking system. Therefore, panels can be easily moved to different locations within the enterprise and the cold storage can be enlarged.
If you want to buy cold storage insulated panels produced by Teknotek Cooler‘ with reasonable prices and high-quality standards, You can call us on 0312 395 2129 – 0312 395 2139 and you can follow us on social media accounts to be informed about our campaigns that offer different opportunities.