The shelving systems provides that the cold storage area is used with maximum efficiency and that cold air is distributed evenly to each point in the tank. Cold room shelf systems are in standard sizes and are examined in three different groups as chrome plated, painted and stainless. We are at your service with offers and projecting opportunities according to your needs.
Shelf systems are formed by bars, mesh corners and a joint reinforced with zigzag in the form of a punctured solid structure. To increase the durability of the shelves, the conical parts in the corners tighten the polyamide foot holders. The legs of the system are made of 25 mm fully insulated pipe for stability and perfect balance. In addition, there are nodes in our system in every 25 mm.
Features of Shelving Systems
Painted shelf systems are applied to the material electrostatically and baked at 130 degrees. It is especially preferred for decorative purposes in home, office and dry warehouses. It offers a variety of color options.
Chromium-nickel-plated shelf systems are formed by the electro-chemical coating of chrome-plated and nickel-chrome plating. The systems have a bright appearance.
Chromium, which is hard and durable, is a material that is both cheap and eye-catching. We especially recommend this product for dry stores, showrooms, decoration and selling points.
Stainless steel shelf systems are one of our top-quality products. This product, which consists of 304 quality stainless steel, is ideal for cold rooms, wet and humid environments. This product has an extremely durable and hard surface against scratching and oxidation thanks to electro polishing. As Teknotek Cooling, we continue to offer you suitable offers. All you have to do to get immediate access to all of our high standard and affordable prices is to contact us.
- You can make a shelf on a project basis for your warehouse.
- You can stock up as you want, and you can easily access the product you are looking for.
- Circulation is made equal to every point of your cold store
- You can turn in corners at a 90-degree angle.
- You can easily remove your shelves without tools.
- Easily adjustable shelf ranges and feet.
- You can easily change the location and the shape of your shelves.
- Your rack system is sufficiently hygienic and the trays can be placed comfortably in the dishwasher.